Il nuovo set sarà composto da 72 cards relative al film in uscita, ma in aggiunta al set di base, sarà possibile trovare delle cards autografate che saranno inserite in modo casuale (tanto per rendere felici i collezionisti del genere )
Potete trovare alcune immagini delle nuove cards di seguito.
ATTENZIONE: le foto delle cards CONTENGONO DEGLI SPOILER
Premium Trading Cards from Inkworks
Coming July 25, 2008!
Inkworks announces a new premium trading card collection based on the upcoming X-Files motion picture along with a subset of cards from fan favorite episodes. The collection will be released July 25 to coincide with highly-anticipated debut of the motion picture THE X-FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE.
The 72-card series will feature the franchise’s iconic lead characters Fox Mulder and Dana Scully, as well as the new film’s action and intrigue. This will be the first new “The X-Files” trading card product from Inkworks since the sold-out THE X-FILES: CONNECTIONS trading card set in 2005. In addition to the base set, collectors can also find several levels of randomly-inserted bonus cards including:
AUTOGRAPH CARDS – Cards signed by the stars of THE X-FILES:
- David Duchovny (Fox Mulder)
- Gillian Anderson (Dana Scully)
- Chris Carter (Director/Writer)
- Frank Spotnitz (Producer/Writer)
- Xzibit (Special Agent Drummy)
- Adam Godley (Father Ybarra)
And special “Revelations” television series signers – from episodes related to the film!
- Chris Owens (The Great Mutato)
- Sheila Larken (Margaret Scully)
- Nestor Serrano (Ken Naciamento)
PIECEWORKS® CARDS – Cards featuring pieces of the actual costumes worn on-screen during the movie including: - Jacket worn by David Duchovny as Mulder
- Top worn by Gillian Anderson as Scully
- Labcoat worn by Gillian Anderson as Scully
- Blouse worn by Amanda Peet as Agent Whitney
- Shirt worn by Xzibit as Agent Drummy
- FBI jacket worn by Amanda Peet as Agent Whitney
- Robe worn by Billy Connolly as Father Joe
- Coat worn by Billy Connolly as Father Joe
- Scrubs top worn by Gillian Anderson as Scully
- Jacket worn by Amanda Peet as Agent Whitney
- DUAL PIECEWORKS® - Labcoat and scrubs bottoms worn by Gillian Anderson as Scully
- DUAL PIECEWORKS® - Sweater and T-shirt worn by David Duchovny as Mulder
IN SEARCH OF - A nine card foil puzzle.
WANTING TO BELIEVE - Six foil cards.
BACK TO BASICS - Three cards.
OUT OF DARKNESS - One case loader card.
Retailer Multi-Case Pre-Order Incentive Cards
PARTNERS - two unique, PUZZLE PIECEWORKS® CARDS: One card features a coat worn by David Duchovny as Mulder. The second features a coat worn by Gillian Anderson as Scully.
DUAL AUTOGRAPH CARD - A card featuring the autographs of David Duchovny as Mulder and Gillian Anderson as Scully.
Retailers should contact their Inkworks sales representative for more information about these cards.
RELEASE: JULY 25, 2008
7 CARDS PER PACK
24 PACKS PER BOX
10 BOXES PER CASE
SRP: $3.49 PER PACK